kryptokrauts wins æternity hæckathon!
Ahead of the æternity universe one the first official hæckathon took place at the Institute of Cryptoanarchy. It was also possible to participate remotely but Nandan and Marco decided to fly to Prague and meet some people in the æternity community in person. Unfortunately Jan-Patrick and Michel weren't able to join us. In Prague we met Guillermo who decided to join our team after we told him about our idea.
- when you want to buy luxury items (e.g. a Rolex) you are not able to verify whether it is a fake or not
- when you receive items (e.g. medicine) in any company involved in a supply chain you can't be sure whether the package content is being compromised in between
MAKE BRANDS ORIGINAL AGAIN! Nandan Joshi
- a miniscule tamperproof nfc-chip with a secure element (where private keys can't get compromised) is included in the item or package
- to verify the authenticity of an item the nfc-chip is being used to sign messages
- the public keys of selected items are stored in different smart contract registries which addresses can be resolved via ÆNS
- the registry smart contract (e.g. "Rolex 2019 limited") provides a function to verify the signed message and confirm the authenticity of an item
You can find all the work we did during the hæckathon on Github:
At the end of the aeternity universe one the winners of the hæckathon were announced and we are very happy that our project Identity of Things convinced the jury and was chosen for the 1st place.
As Nandan and Marco weren't able to attend to the conference our friend and teammate Guillermo had the honor to represent our team and went on stage.
We are the winners of @aeternity #UniverseOneHæckathon which took place last weekend. 🤗🎉@marc0olo and I couldn't take part in #aeUni to receive the honors, but our our third partner @hayku06 represented us well.😊— Nandan Joshi (@nandanito) September 21, 2019
Thanks to team of @aeternity for wonderful time in Prague. pic.twitter.com/CxUEJkrlxG
- Visit our krautSUPPORT page to find various ways to honor our work :-)