We worked hard on improving stability, robustness and comfort of usage while keeping maintainability and flexibility.
The SDK realizes a generic approach to provide support for every kind of transaction type based on strongly typed models. A developer just needs to create a model for a certain transaction type and the mapping, byte transformation and interaction is executed transparently.
Supported transactions types
- Transfer AE
- ÆNS interaction
- Oracle interaction
- Contract interaction
- Compiling of contracts
- Encoding and decoding of data and results using the Sophia HTTP Compiler
- Other transaction types
- PayingForTransaction (Meta-Transactions)
- Middleware interaction
- Communication with the middleware to retrieve information about AENS auctions
Although we already prepared TX types to support State Channels these can NOT be handled yet using the SDK.
All methods provided by the SDK can be exectued either blocking or asynchronous depending on use case and programming style. The SDK provides methods to retrieve information about current and mined transactions and blocks as well as information concerning accounts.
Furthermore the SDK provides useful utilites to cover typical use cases
- generate and restore of KeyPairs
- support creation and recovery of HD-wallets
- generate and restore of Keystores
- automatic fee calculation for all transaction types supported by the SDK
- unit conversion tool
- various util libraries to encode, decode and sign
The SDK can easily be configured to support uat (testnet) or mainnet.
Detailed technical information, including samples can be found in our documentation.
With the contraect-maven-plugin we provide a tool similar to the web3j-codegen for Ethereum which makes it a piece of cake to deploy and interact with Sophia smart contracts on the æternity blockchain.
- We used this application to perform the first claim of an ÆNS name ever on the æternity blockchain!